can someone help me with nulldc?

alright, i've basically been trying to get this thing to work for hours now

i have null dc and the bios and the games

i tried running both games on the null dc (shenmue and soul caliber) yet neither worked

every time i hit the "normal boot" button under "file" it automatically crashes and says this.....

nullDC_100b1.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

here's a screenshot if needed

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25p3h4m&s=3

and also i got the games from *snip*

so yeah, any advice?

Don't post rom sites

Edited by Robert

Please keep up with the times and use nullDC 1.0.0 Beta 1.6. Having said that, a generic error message like that offers clue as to what the actual problem is; it's more or less a doomed effort to try and get help based on such a vague error message.

It could be an issue with your drivers, system files, or simply a weird incompatibility between your system and emulator. There is no way to tell. You could try updating your graphics card drivers for starters, but don't expect it to magically fix things.

What kind of graphics hardware do you have anyway?

P.S. Read the board rules, we haven't put them up for nothing.

Please keep up with the times and use nullDC 1.0.0 Beta 1.6. Having said that, a generic error message like that offers clue as to what the actual problem is; it's more or less a doomed effort to try and get help based on such a vague error message.

It could be an issue with your drivers, system files, or simply a weird incompatibility between your system and emulator. There is no way to tell. You could try updating your graphics card drivers for starters, but don't expect it to magically fix things.

What kind of graphics hardware do you have anyway?

P.S. Read the board rules, we haven't put them up for nothing.

ah nevermind, soon as i got the new version it played.. good look on the advice