street fighter alpha 3

You can use Balrog, Juli & Juni via codes.

Guile, T. Hawk and Fei Long are only usable in Street Fighter Zero3 Upper, which is not emulated in MAME, FBA or anything else.

If you want to play as Fei Long, your best bet is to grab the Dreamcast version of Alpha3- he's available from the beginning in that. Or the PSP one.

I know about those codes, but I have never been able to do that. That is why I wanted to know if there were some cheats for MAME. I always have the doubt if time is accumulated when you play on Mame.. I mean,, these "codes" need the machine to be working for some weeks I guess.. and I surely wouldn't like to wait that... unless I save state.. but cheats are meant to make some way your life better isn't it?

Farewell. :thumbsup1::shootem:

JAisson :punk:

• 4 weeks later...

hEY!!

I'm quite confused man!... I started to play games with Kaillera and got surprised when I faced some guy by using Mame32 0.64... we played Marvel vs Capcom (US/ 4 players for kaillera) ----> Hidden characters were available! ... you know, gold war machine, shadow lady, orange hulk , etc! That's why I wondered to know if Sfa3 hidden chars were also available ..

juli.jpg

bye

RUBIO