What the hell do they have me on?

This looks like one of those somewhat new non-MDMA based anti-depressants I was on for awhile

They made me feel a little off, it was weird, not really sure how to describe it I had this like surreal feeling all the time. kinda cool actually haha. I couldn't stop grinding my teeth either which sucked.

and its true what they say about it enhancing the effects of alcohol...what they forgot to mention was bud. Haha I don't take these anymore though, don't need em anymore :D

for headaches I prescribe nothing but OxyContin!! (is that how you spell it? OxyCodine is different if I remember right, Im not a pill junkie like most people around here :P)

Ask your doctor to prescribe you Imitrex, it's a non-narcotic designed just for chronic headache/migraine relief.

Works awesome, and the side effects are nothing close to what you listed or any narcotic.

Oh and Shiba it's "Oxycodone", which is nothing but lower dose generic brand Percoset with acetaminophen mixed in, far from anything special or even as potent as plain ol Percoset.

I know that the bottle says to take them a while before you see any effects of it.....

I took one last night, you know the correct amount, and I felt really weird. I was laying on the bed looking at the TV screen, on my side, and it felt like my body was twisting around....it was really weird. I started to doze off to sleep, and Belthasar called me from work, and I don't even remember hanging the phone up with him...Then he came home, and woke me up for a second to let me know he was there, but it all felt like a weird dream....and my whole body was numb.....like all I was, were a pair of eyes.....it was strange as hell...

I used to do Adderall...like for recreation..... I dont do that know...I'm way passed that. I think it was 2 years ago, almost 3. and I was doing them 3 months straight. Every morning at school, Id buy them from a kid I know, and do em. I usually took 20mg....but after a while it wasn't working as well as I wanted, and I took the blue ones that weren't time released, so they were more concentrated.... but anyway, I upped myself up to 50mg...that was the highest I went on the blue ones....that really messed me up. I was reading the book "IT" in my art class, and it felt like I was sitting on the ceiling, and I couldn't let go of the book either.....I wasn't even in any real interesting part either..... It was weird....

Then the guy who sold them to me got switched to time released, and I bought them. I think they came in 25 or 35mg, I'm not so sure anymore, I think that there were also 45mg ones as well..... But the most I ever took was 95mg...

I also got to the point where I was doing other stuff mixed in with it....not good, definitely not good at all...

Adderall also kept me up all night...and lasted for like 9-12 hours..ugh

I do not, by any means at all, recommend these to anyone (or this lifestyle) Even if the say you need them. Game cop was telling me to ween off of them, instead of abruptly stopping. Which I understand completely. I stopped doing the Adderall, and it completely changed my brain, and the way I functioned. Not like I got all retarded or anything, but I was angered easily, I was hungry all the time, I gained back all the 40lbs I lost on it, and I was lazy.....

This was a rough time in my life and I got mixed in with the wrong crowd of people....bad times, bad times.....

I know kids who are on it, or who have been on it, and are off it now, and they're all messed up. I just hope that I don't become dependent on this stuff, for the sake of my brain. hahaha

I will never, no matter how crazy my kids get, put them on any kind of amphetamine. I do not care I will deal with it. I don't want some chemical compound dependent child....F**k that.

Adderall will wake you the flock up though, which is awesome. The only thing that sucks is the side effects.

1. Loss of appetite: not a good thing, especially for skinny, demands lots of food energy, me

2. Loss of sex drive: actually... the drive was there, the cannon was loaded, but it couldn't fire.... frustrating as hell.