steps for null dc please

Please update to nullDC BETA 1.6 and try again.

Using nullDC in a nutshell: start the emulator. File --> Normal Boot, select the CD image file you want to load.

Sure, you can mess around with the plugin settings and configure your controls, but even though aren't necessary if you just want try the game.

lol can u explain what to config for nulldc 1.6 because i still cant play it

hey.. practically there is nothing to configure... did you check that all the important files are included in the folders (bios.. and plugins??) well I guess null dc doesn't start to work if they are not present lol.

anipsylocke20.gif

There is not much to do then just load your image... I like to use fullscreen so, I check that full screen is activated then I got o system,,, start and it ask for the cdi image. If it doesn't seem to work with you.. then try chankast ... it is not a bad emulator... I can't use it because I've got vista and it works slowly there... that's all... however, I saw a difference in graphics when I tried street fighter 3 ... chankast showed some errors in graphics and nulldc didn't .. lol .. But I tried MVc2 with chankast and it worked alright.. i remember well!

BYE!

RUBIO

mvsc2ag0.th.jpg