CD images and nulldc

Hi

I got a cd image .ccd and I'm using nulldc. I was wondering if there was any way I can use daemon tools to mount the image and then use nulldc to open it? If not, then is there anyway I can convert the ccd extension to a nrg or any other compatible extension for nulldc? I have Nero 7 premium if that helps? Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

What is the image file's extension? Note: .CCD is not the image file itself, just the information file.

EDIT: Or you can mount it with daemon Tools and then use the SCSI Passthrough GDROM plugin to make nullDC read from the virtual drive (if that works, I haven't tried it myself).

Hm... i can try that when I have time, but the CD image is actually three files. (.CCD, .IMG, .SUB) But I mount the .CCD so i just wrote that down. Sorry about not being clear. I'll update you when I try the SCSI plugin.

EDIT: Actually I just tried the plugin. It doesn't exactly work. I select the virtual drive and crashes my nulldc on load. I think the safest bet now is try to convert the files to ISO or NRG. Any suggestions?

And i know the ROM works since it worked on chankast before. I just updated to vista, so am forced to use nulldc.

Edited by pokesy