ds2key not connecting

vdfritz

im running ds2key.exe in my computer and in DS (r4)and the program runs, i configure and order to connect, then, anything happens, i hate those 3 squares...

on the computer that DOS window (xD) stays freeze and in DS i only see:

Connecting to AP...

Connecting to Access Point...

ASSOCSTATUS_SEARCHING

and the 3 squares shaking

my wi-fi connection is OK, i can connect to nwc and lose in jump ultimate stars ;Dd

• 2 months later...
im running ds2key.exe in my computer and in DS (r4)and the program runs, i configure and order to connect, then, anything happens, i hate those 3 squares...

Connecting to AP...

ASSOCSTATUS_SEARCHING

my wi-fi connection is OK, i can connect to nwc and lose in jump ultimate stars ;Dd

my problem is quite similar to yours, except sometimes it says cannot connect. ive done pretty much everything but its nto working =(. any got any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Connecting to AP...

ASSOCSTATUS_SEARCHING

my problem is quite similar to yours, except sometimes it says cannot connect. ive done pretty much everything but its nto working =(. any got any ideas?

Same here but it's because I've got a newer dslite which uses different wifi hardware and therefore ds2key needs to be updated with a new wifilib and I have already been waiting for that for like more then half a year =(.