need help newbie

hamid14

as someone that's been around the scene for quite a while, no one is just going to "make" one specifically for you. You aren't that special. Feel free to offer suggestions though, and if someone thinks it would be an awesome MUGEN character, then great. If not, enjoy looking up tutorials.

Edited by Reaper man

hi i am new to this site and was wondering if anyone could make me mugen characters. id be glad to send them all of the sprites for the character pleasee relpy to virus.kid@hotmail.com or just post under this. thanks.

I am pretty sure Darkstalker or SyN- would be willing to do that for you. Look them up in the members button. Or go here: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...c=22776&hl= (PM them).

i looked up a lot of tutorials and k know how to put in sprites but thats about it. i also need them urgently soo it doesnt help if i spend my time doing that instead of my day job. u must be wondering if u are a adult why are u into mugen? its fun it is the only thing that is fun enough to play at work. at break of course. thanks a lot though.