Hello everyone ^_^

Finally i can enter the website thanks to a little program call

Ultrasurf actually i have done many things to enter this website

without any progress i don't know if the server is blocking Puerto rico

from accessing the website ,for those that said they can be spyware,adware,

a Virus non of them....I searh for them...I even start from the begining stalling

Windows back from scrach only to find out it was a waste of time.....T_T

So i found this little program call ultrasurf 8.5 I started the program and here iam.

once again i dont know whats going on that i can access this website the normal way.

P.S This program iam using works really well at my university where they block everything :D

so if you want to access any web from your university try this program i recomended........:clapping:

Don't ask me why i haven't been able to access this web the normal way because i don't no.

I have call my internet provider and they said the problem is the website not there service.

That's great and all but, why did you post it here? This is for computer problems, not for stating that you can access this site again...

Edited by Reaper man

That's great and all but, why did you post it here? This is for computer problems, not for stating that you can access this site again...

Well its sort of asking the owners of 1emu if they are banning puerto recans (shame on you 1emu).

Well its sort of asking the owners of 1emu if they are banning puerto recans (shame on you 1emu).

oh, that's what he's asking? It was hard to understand what he was trying to say ;/. Well, I would doubt it, unless they got some sort of nasty spam or DoS attack. Who knows, perhaps the hacking that happened a while back originated in Puerto Rico?

Edited by Reaper man

Most likely we did not block you, but your university blocked us. And no, we haven't banned Purto Rico, although it is possible that the site now bans some Puerto Rican IP addresses, or in turn, some public proxies.

Most likely we did not block you, but your university blocked us. And no, we haven't banned Purto Rico, although it is possible that the site now bans some Puerto Rican IP addresses, or in turn, some public proxies.

Iam not trying to access this website from my university. Is that at the university

they had many websites block so we find a way to pass by there server with the program

I mention so i said to my self hey lets try to see if it work at home and it did now a can access

this website using the program we use to confuse the server at the university with this website.