How to add second analogue stick?

"How to add second analogue stick" - what dose this mean? The Dreamcast controller had only one analog stick.

Power Stone 2 freezes are more or less known issues, the freezes just happen at different point for different people. You also failed to mention what emulator you were using. PS2 freezes are more common in Chankast than say, nullDC.

Well it just doesn't work when I try and do the graffiti. Can anyone help? The large graffiti. I can't even do the tutorial.

Eh, I've never had problems when doing big tags on Chankast. haven't tried it on nullDC, since nullDC lacks gamepad support; haven't tried it with XPadder either. I'd say that there 's something wrong with your analog stick if you can't paint big tags in Chankast with ElSemi's input plugin.

Well it just doesn't work when I try and do the graffiti. Can anyone help? The large graffiti. I can't even do the tutorial.

Eh, I've never had problems when doing big tags on Chankast. haven't tried it on nullDC, since nullDC lacks gamepad support; haven't tried it with XPadder either. I'd say that there 's something wrong with your analog stick if you can't paint big tags in Chankast with ElSemi's input plugin.

rofl whoops sorry I use NullDC.

Give XPadder a try as it allow to map keyboard keys to the controller as if those were analog. Should solve the issue hopefully.

Needless to say, you can't play JSR with a keyboard or map keys with a program that doesn't support proper analog functions.