Skies of Arcadia issues

Okay, I basically got this emulator to play Skies of Arcadia, which I've been fiending for for quite awhile. I found a fix for the wonky sound (crackling, etc), and the sound plays perfectly, however I'm still having problems.

The problems I'm having is that the sound doesn't sync with the game, starting from the DC swirly logo. It seems to be quite a bit behind, and gradually gets worse. Another problem is the video, it's blocky, and... Well, it's hard to describe, but when the Skies of Arcadia logo shows on the screen, it's almost like there's a transparent window around it. I've tried different settings, plugins, the usual, to no avail. Any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

As an aside, I was wondering how my computer stacks up as far as system requirements for the emulator.

My systems specs are...

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ @2.60 GHz

1022 MB RAM

Windows Vista Home Premium

ATI Radeon X1300/1550 series

Sigma Tel High Definition Audeo CODEC

250 GB Hard Drive

Before anyone says anything, the fact that it is Vista is not the problem.

Now to solve your problem check and see if the game is fully playable on another persons computer. The emulator is not complete so it may not be able to emulate correctly. Check a compatabilty list on this site or another site. If someone esle did not have that problem however, than it is a problem that someone else can solve, like agozer, wait for him to say something (or anyone else smart enough).