weeee!

ok today.... in 6hrs im supposed to wake up... eat.... brush my teeth .... take a shower.... shave..... get ready run out the door at 7 get on the bus get to school at 8 30 get to history by 9 sit there till 10:02 then 10 minute break hang out with my girl walk her to class then i get my spare so i hit up the skate park, then at 11:19 i goto advanced chem/geo till 12:41 and then LUNCH woohoo get to hang out with my girl and go swimming with friends :D till 1:50 i think.... no clue when this period starts but i end up being late with my gf everyday and me and her get back to school and end up going to math..... then at 3:15 i walk her home and go back to school get on my bus at 3:30 and then get home at 5:00 and i sit my ass down grab my grand fathers visa card and ORDER MY NEW PC!!!!!!

lmao i had to tell you my day before i say the sweet freaking news about ordering my pc! lmao

once i order it and i know for sure what i get ill post it here :) so keep checking!

but maybe my mom will be an asshole and say i want you to wait till Wednesday for my final math exam.... and make sure i pass and if so ill be so flocking pissed off ill go insane.

GOod night :D