M.U.G.E.N. questions

ok so I've been trying to restart my interest in mugen lately but I keep getting distracted.

I'd really like to know a few things that I forgot.

I'm running Windows XP Pro (vista sucks) so what mugen would run best of all? any addons or special patches that I'd need? are there any frontends that would work for adding characters and other stuff? what would I need to make the sound play at a decent quality and not screw up when too many effects cram together?

also anyone have a decent mugen game I could download? one like those eve battle games with 1000 characters and stuff?

HAHA there is something out like that but it's warehousing having char when there are un requestable because there creators said plus i think this forum has not much help on mugen on the count that it has other ones and this one is one out of many if you want there are other forums you can join only for mugen help like mine or there are more but you can look around because some forums hold char that are able to give out so you can get astarted on mugen again

HAHA there is something out like that but it's warehousing having char when there are un requestable because there creators said plus i think this forum has not much help on mugen on the count that it has other ones and this one is one out of many if you want there are other forums you can join only for mugen help like mine or there are more but you can look around because some forums hold char that are able to give out so you can get astarted on mugen again

please for the love of God, use punctuation! I had to spend about 30 minutes re-reading to understand that :thumbsup1: