Hardware Temperatures

Magnis, unless you're running some extreme water cooling or a peltier on your chipset, you aren't going to achieve a 9 degree temperature.

The "Motherboard" value is a probe on the chipset, and I'd say yours is defective. No case is going to do that dude.

Your -5v is also WAY off base, which might account for the probe not working properly.

From the looks of things, if you don't fix the problem, you can expect a dead motherboard.......and soon.

Magnis, unless you're running some extreme water cooling or a peltier on your chipset, you aren't going to achieve a 9 degree temperature.

The "Motherboard" value is a probe on the chipset, and I'd say yours is defective. No case is going to do that dude.

Your -5v is also WAY off base, which might account for the probe not working properly.

From the looks of things, if you don't fix the problem, you can expect a dead motherboard.......and soon.

It also could be a software glitch. I'd first confirm the temperatures in the BIOS then proceed with any other action.

heatbq8.png

Is this good or bad? :D

GAWD DAMN DUDE! Fry me up some bacon on that CPU!!

clipboard02tr7.png

Temp1: Case

Temp2: You tell me....

Temp3: Southbridge

HD0: HDD

Core: CPU

CPU is ~58C max under full load.

yeah thats definitley wrong, It probably is software as i noticed some software tells me temps that seem right, and some are way off.

Check what it says in the BIOS though thats whats probably the most accurate, if its still weird temperatures like that in there, then your probes probably are messed up.

Im surprised it doesnt keep shutting itself down because it thinks its overheating or something