M3 Simply + Win2DS

SuperSonik

I'm using an M3 Simply with a DS Lite, and I cannot get Win2DS to work. Everything works until it gets to connection status, then it stays at "Waiting" forever. I've tried all versions, and none of them work. Is this because Win2DS doesn't support M3 Simply? Help Please!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hm.

M3 Simply does support win2ds. I have access to 3 NDS's. 1 is a black ds lite which is my sisters that she got last year for christmas. 1 is mine which is the same but it was bought a month ago. and the last one is also the same black ds lite, which my friend bought about 2 weeks after mines.

All 3 ds's work with download play and WFC. My sisters ds connects to win2ds instantly and works 100 percent with win2ds all the time. My ds does not work at all with win2ds, I got it to connect and control the mouse like 2 times, but it showed no screenshot. I haven't had a chance to borrow my friends ds lite to test it out yet. I suspect that the lastest ds lites have changed in some way.

Other homebrew applications like DSorganize work on both mine and my sisters ds lite with no problems using the irc client. I believe that it is because DSorganize is still being updated. For win2ds, no one is even supporting win2ds anymore, so i guess it's out of date with the latest ds lites.

So any ds lite bought before or around christmas is likely to work, and any ds bought after around the end of february are likely to not work. I really don't know but that's my theory.

Edited by DXN3585

I've been trying to get a copy of the Win2DS source code so that I can re-compile it with the new DSWifi libraries, so it'll work with my newer DS. Unfortunately the official Win2DS site is down and I can't find the source code anywhere else.

Can someone post a link to the source so I can re-compile it? I'd really like to try this.

• 1 year later...
I've been trying to get a copy of the Win2DS source code so that I can re-compile it with the new DSWifi libraries, so it'll work with my newer DS. Unfortunately the official Win2DS site is down and I can't find the source code anywhere else.

Can someone post a link to the source so I can re-compile it? I'd really like to try this.

http://win2ds.1emu.net/Win2DS-Source.zip