Nebula NeoGeo CD Graphics Glitch

So I decided to try out NeoGeo CD emulation. I downloaded an ISO for Art of Fighting, and after messing with it for awhile, I finally got it to play in Nebula with music perfectly.

However, at random points in the game whenever it loads into a new fight, the graphics glitch and look like this:

neocd001.png

It seems to be random, as sometimes it does it on the second fight, sometimes the last fight. The game still plays, the graphics are just all messed up until I reset.

Is there some setting in Nebula that is causing this? I don't really know what all of the various video settings do. I have it set on 2xSAI Super Eagle with VSync and Triple Buffering enabled. I tried turing rasters on and off but that didn't help.

Most people say to use NeoCD SLI so I tried that, and this is what the game looks look at the title screen:

neocd.jpg

It won't display half of the graphics and usually crashes. I have no idea how to fix this as there is no video settings for that emulator.

Can anyone help me with this?

I'm not trying to say that Neo-Geo CD emulation is almost useless, but you'll have a better chance of success if you just play the arcade versions (unless there is something extra in the NGCD ports that you really must have).

Or then you want to play the few NGCD-only games. Like Ironclad.

About your actual problem, I think that you might have a corrupt CD image.