Strider Hiryu 2

I've been collecting my favourite games for Mame since I love classic games from Street fighter 2 towards now. Actually I know that SF3 is a fake becuause it was never done (and I really wanted to play the first and second volume. But now what I really want to know is does Strider Hiryu 2 work? I got the rom but I don't know if it needs a bios from any strange brand .... If you don't know which game is... it's the last strider game for psx .

1053460002.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I know that SF3 is a fake becuause it was never done

That's not true at all. Street Fighter 3 had 3 versions that were released in the arcade (and dreamcast and ps2 iirc):

Street Fighter III : New Generation

Street Fighter III 2nd Impact : Giant Attack

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike : Fight for the Future

It doesn't work in MAME because the games are encrypted (scrambled) and the way to decrypt (unscramble) them is unknown.

Yeah, SFIII started on the arcade, was ported to the Dreamcast and the PS2 as a part of a Street Fighter collection (which was never released in Europe. Well it was, just without SFIII, those bastards).