homebrew help supercard SLOT1

Renzor

ok i recently got my supercard slot 1 and i got a backup of my FFIII game running but i cant seem to get snes nes or anything working i tried scumm vm and it says that it cant read memory or something i also downloaded snezzi ds and i put my chrono trigger ROM which i legally own by the way ive had it for like 5 years in my garage and i converted it to a chrono.nds

and put it in the root of my drive and when it loads it up the screen turns white and just stays there for nes i downloaded ds nesterds and nothing seems to work im frustrated do they have slot 1 emulators or guides on how to do this thanks

First, if the Supercard came with any software for putting ROMs onto it, make sure you're using the latest version, as well as the latest firmware for the Supercard itself. SNES emulation on the DS is very limited for the moment, so your SNES games might not work with the emulator. See if you can find a compatibility list and check it out.

No, you can use the same homebrew on slot-1 cards as slot-2 (GBA slot) carts. Although you may not be able to use .ds.gba on slot-1, but I'm not sure. :D I guess you should just make sure you're using the .nds versions of the homebrew.