Chankast problem ( for advanced users )

Hi there,

I have a serious Chankast problem. I will explain it in detail so you can might help me out.

-I want to run Street Fighter 3 third strike ( I will call it SF3 form now on ) on Chankast or demul.

-I have working BIOS and FLASH. ( Test Images run perfectly on my PC )

-When I wanted to mount SF3 with Daemon Tools latest version I get IOcontrol error on Chankast and Demul shows the Image as an Audio CD.

- In many forumposts It says that the IOcontrol error on Chankast can be solved using Daemon Tools version 3.29, so I tried BUT daemon Tools 3.29 cant be installed on my PC due to the fact that I get Bluescreen Error while installing it and afterwards Visual SCSI error when I want to start.

- So I tried many other Programms to mount the Image ( Alcohol52% and 120%, Daemon Tools, Nero Image, CloneCD, and so on...... ) but its always the same Audio CD or IOcontrol error.

- There Is also nothing wrong with the Image and its also Selfboot ! Its an .CDI file.

Lets come to my set up. Im using WINDOWS XP, SP2, Intel core 2 duo, geforce 7600,

SO do you know how to solve this problem ? I would be very happy if you could help me out because I already put hours of work into this and somehow my ideas are running out.

Using daemon Tools 3.29 seems to prevent ioControl errors as it does the CD/DVD emulation differently than in newer versions.

Other than this, I can't really give you more advice on the matter. You could try ChankastEX, which may or may not help. Google or search EmuTalk for it.

Using Daemon Tools 3.29 seems to prevent ioControl errors as it does the CD/DVD emulation differently than in newer versions. However, if you get a blue screen, the SCSI driver has most likely failed. The DT homepage and forums should be able to help you fix this issue.

Other than this, I can't really give you more advice on the matter. You could try ChankastEX, which may or may not help. Google or search EmuTalk for it.