Laptop help

Ahmad89

I have a Compaq Presario 2500 with an IGP 345m card. The notebook has a 2.66Ghz pentium 4, and 1024Mb of RAM.

When i try to install Sonic Riders its wont let me. i read the installation notes and it said it has problems with cards before Radeon 7500. So im sure this is my problem. Is there a way to fix this problem without spending any money b/c im saving for a wii or a ps3.

Is it possible that by updating my computer that it will fix this problem. I tried looking at ati.com and installing a driver but it kept on showing errors after installation. I need help finding the updates. I appreciate all the help. If there is no way to fix the problem, i still need help finding the updates.

Thanks

i did and thats how i got the error message. i dont think i am installing the right driver. can any body give me a link to the drivers. i tried doing it by right clicking on my desktop and going to properties and so on and it said that there are no updates. But the internet, im sure, does have updates. i tried surching the internet but i dont think they are right even though it says it is. I am sinking of installing and restarting and uninstalling and restarting............ :devilboy:

I just want the link to the download please.

Edited by Ahmad89

Well.. lots of cards are better. For example, the Radeon 9800 PRO. It's a solid card. For a laptop, I'm not sure what the best card is, but I'd assume it's somewhere around a Radeon X1800 or so. I'm not really sure tho, ust a guess.