Help me with wifitest

NiQ

I have modded the wifi drivers for nintendo usb wifi adapter so it now works as AP.

all my wifi DS games works like a charm but no homebrews.

so now Im trying the libs to check whats wrong.

apperently I can connect to my AP but if I press "UDP Test" or "DNS Test" I got "error resolving host" or " NULL response"

How come?

and I dont understand the UDP test really... what does it do? I have tried clicked it but nothing happends. 0 Received all the time. Please help me with this...

Im using a m3 lite.

• 2 months later...

Hy NiQ

Did you try the Wifi lib test @ http://www.akkit.org/dswifi/wifi_lib_test.nds ?

You have a modded Nin Connector and you can actually CONNECT?! I too have one with hacked drivers, but only Wifi games (not homebrew) can connect without a problem. Neither Wifi Lib Test nor any homebrew's can connect! What are your settings? I tried IP 192.168.1.1 with a 64bit WEP key but it only works for non homebrew... I guess it has something to do with the wepkey not working properly..

kind regards

I have modded the wifi drivers for nintendo usb wifi adapter so it now works as AP.

apperently I can connect to my AP but if I press "UDP Test" or "DNS Test" I got "error resolving host" or " NULL response"

How come?

and I dont understand the UDP test really... what does it do? I have tried clicked it but nothing happends. 0 Received all the time. Please help me with this...

Im using a m3 lite.

ha, I just solved my own problem! :)

Fails to connect (ASSOCSTATUS_CANTCONNECT)

Probable Causes:

* Shared key authentication is enabled - the lib does not support this yet but it is planned for the next release.

with open authentication, it works fine!

Hy NiQ

Did you try the Wifi lib test @ http://www.akkit.org/dswifi/wifi_lib_test.nds ?

You have a modded Nin Connector and you can actually CONNECT?! I too have one with hacked drivers, but only Wifi games (not homebrew) can connect without a problem. Neither Wifi Lib Test nor any homebrew's can connect! What are your settings? I tried IP 192.168.1.1 with a 64bit WEP key but it only works for non homebrew... I guess it has something to do with the wepkey not working properly..

kind regards

How come?

Im using a m3 lite.