sfa3

how come the same sfa3 rom when i play it in kawaks gives me a blue title screen but when i play the same thing in mame gives me a cream clored one???

same thing happens to my kof99 rom too there's no <K.I> in mame!

so is there some thing i can do to get the same thing in mame ??

you see i wanna unlock some playas

Why is this in the MUGEN forum? Moved.

SFA3 displays a different background color depending what hidden (time-release) playmodes/options have been enabled.

I think Kawaks and Nebula might default to a setting where all the possible time-release features are unlocked. Or then again, it might be vice versa, since I don't remember which color had which.

You need to get a cheat file for MAME so that you can choose what kind of a backgroun color you want. Or do it "au-naturel" and wait at least two weeks :banghead:.

What do you mean buy ?

Why is this in the MUGEN forum? Moved.

SFA3 displays a different background color depending what hidden (time-release) playmodes/options have been enabled.

I think Kawaks and Nebula might default to a setting where all the possible time-release features are unlocked. Or then again, it might be vice versa, since I don't remember which color had which.

You need to get a cheat file for MAME so that you can choose what kind of a backgroun color you want. Or do it "au-naturel" and wait at least two weeks :unsure:.

What do you mean buy <K.I.>?

wait for two weeks??????

its been like 2 months since i got the roms to work on mame .105 :banghead:

do i have to keep the game running for two weeks??? :(

Well, I did say that you can use a cheat. No emulator user in their right mind would wait that long just to get something unlocke dwithout the cheat.

Many of Capcom's arcade games (CPS-1/2, ZN-1/2 hardwares especially) have time release features that become available once the arcade operator has kept the machines running a set period of time.