Haze's MAME WIP News

olaf

Emu#dreams reports that advances in support for World Cup Volleyball ‘95 in MAME, the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator, have been made by Haze. Below is what Haze posted on his official MAME WIP homepage.

I decided to take a look at some more of the things Bryan submitted. I’m currently looking to hook up both screens in BackFire (it’s meant to be a 2 screen game) and seeing if I can make any progress with the Co-Processor.

Dox found what appears to be a bug in the ARM core, a workaround allows World Cup Volleyball to boot, and a few fixes to the Co-Processor gets proper working credits and timers. The game is quite playable, although seems too easy, maybe due to other copro bugs.

DON’T expect this to be in the next u update, the workaround hasn’t been fully tested, nor have the copro changes but this should give you some idea of what it looks like.

You can visit Haze's official MAME WIP homepage here, or view the single post by itself here. Screenshots and more are available at these links.

Edited by olaf