The Holy Trigger

Alluminitti

Hello,

I'm an aspiring game developer and lately I've been disappointed with how today's games, especially developed by North Americans, lack creativity and innovation. As we approach the next generation of consoles I see more and more people go back in time to enjoy what video games had to offer. I've seen people go as far back to the SNES era playing Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past.

Sooner or later the game industry will be twins with hollywood. Nothing we could do about this.

Well, anyways, one of the older games I've been playing as of late, on my PC, is Perfect Dark for the N64. I want to start an online gaming club where we could schedule multiplayer death matches and play against each other. Of course this would be once a week, preferrably on the weekends as almost everyone is pre-occupied with school and work.

If you're interested in becoming a member e-mail me at Luminion@gmail.com or IM me at (AIM)Alluminitti or (MSN)Luminion@gmail.com or you could just post your contact information in this topic.

Upon initiation I'll give you some "tools" to get started. But since this is 1emulation you guys should already know which emulator to use and such :unsure:

How does one play N64 online to begin with?

There are two N64 emulators that I know of that has a netplay feature. One of them is 1964 and the other one is Project64k. Both emulators use Kalliera for online play.

The official website for 1964 is here by the way.

Edited by Alluminitti