PCSX2.NET is Back!

Alpha

CkEmu from NGEmu.com has informed us that PCSX2.NET is back! It now has a new design from the old look that was used for several years. Many speculated it was dead, but of course, we knew it was never gone because it said what they were doing in the PCSX2 logo (you had to look closely) that was shown while they were working on it. :D

I also took a look at the new screenshots they have and Capcom Fighting Jam looks spectacular. It's also going at 16FPS which is pretty good compared to the other games.

abcd9qp.png

PCSX2 has been running for over three years now, and it was high time this project got a new site design! Well here it is! We hope you like :D

The site now has a much improved compatibility section, which is continously updated. Currently it shows what you can expect from the future 0.9 release. So far only 150 games have been entered, out of the 500 or so we do test! Check back regularly!

Downloads have been made clearer, and the site now has a fresh screenshots section, where the best shots will be posted. Many other things have been added, so please browse around and explore!

The site was designed by CKemu and coded by Falcon4ever. We would both like to thank the developers, betatesters and our host Bobbi for their help and support. An apology from myself, for putting up "..is dead!" -  sorry if I scared any of you evil3jq.gif

The site isn't technically complete yet. Whilst all parts function, there is much more to do, but both myself and Falcon4ever are pressed for time, so we shall work on it whilst the site is public!

Credits: CKEmu and NGEmu.com

yeah. im glad its not dead. But i didnt realise that untill someone pointed it out that it was a joke. :D this is the best ps2 emu out, They have alot of work to do because 16 fps is nothing but im sure they can increase that limit.