3D not working

LOst

When I run a 3D demo, I get a black screen. When I change the render option from D3D to OpenGL I see the 3D output for one frame only, and it goes back to black. Same when I change the render option from OpenGL to D3D I see the 3D output for one frame only, and it goes back to black.

So how do I fix this? It doesn't matter what computer I run on, or which version. Help please!

It's a bug in the emulator's 3D emulation, so there isn't anything you can do about it in the current versions.

;.; Okay.

So what old version will work with 3D?

EDIT: Okay, you said "versions", that means all of them I guess. Well hope you will solve the bug. Take your time ^^;

Edited by LOst

• 1 year later...
It's a bug in the emulator's 3D emulation, so there isn't anything you can do about it in the current versions.

;.; Okay.

So what old version will work with 3D?

EDIT: Okay, you said "versions", that means all of them I guess. Well hope you will solve the bug. Take your time ^^;

Although this is an old topic, I might as well bring up something concerning it. From what I've tried when working with 3D using dualis, trying to use a Display List to input a 3D model is a bit finicky, as in certain cases, the 3D model will show, while in other cases, it will show it for one frame, and then disappear.

What I have done to kind of get around this in my coding is I made a function that interprets this Display List, and had it manually enter in all the information through other memory registers. Only difference I see with this is because of this rerouting, it isn't as fast as entering a Display List normally.