Alcohol reinstall error!

Shoma

OK! I d/l alcohol, burned games, yada yada! Now my cpu had to do a system recovery and everything wnet wrong. When i came back on the g drive was gone, but my cpu said the program was already installed, but i didnt see it in my add remove program list, long story short.....

When i tried to install alcohol again it said :

"Error 25002. Some drivers has incvalid name and conflicts with other files ion service, Please make sure you have rebooted after the removal of software with the same names."

Edited by Shoma

System Recovery as in Windows XP's recovery? I had to do that too, only to find out that Windows can no longer register some DLL and other files correctly. The files do install fine on my machine, I just can't get some of the extra features (e.g a plugin) offers, like some Winamp plugins.

About your problem, you might be stuck. It looks like Windows insists on keeping some files locked even though the actual program isn't on your HDD.

Yea i had a feeling would be the result! I think Alcohol is like the best there is (best free one), at least as far as i am aware of. If you either find a solution or a program better than alcohol i would sure be interestred....CRAP!....my dear alcohol!

Alcohol is good... as long as you just burn CD/DVD images. :D

Im aware of that! BUt as uve already heard it seems that installing alcohol120 is no longer a reasonable choice for my cpu will not allow me. Now im asking is, is there a program just like alcohol120 if not just like it then even better?????????