Sf3rd strike.cdi version don't work

@Agozer: you can run any game on any system , with dreamcast thats the way it is... also i found out on recent ps2 games (from around march 05) there has been options to run in different modes

Pal (50mhz) NTSC (60mhz) and test (60mhz) yer and example of dis is devil may cry 3 and metal gear solid 3 snake eater

True. Newer games support both 50Hz and 60Hz mode, 60Hz only works if your TV supports it,. It's the same with the Dreamcast.

Games older than 05 have 60hz option too for the PS2. The likes of Virtua Fighter 4/Evolution, MGS3, DMC3, Onimusha 3, Silent Hill 3, Wild ARMs 3, Guilty Gear X2 etc.

Semi off topic... but I have PAL versions of MGS3 and Silent Hill 3... and neither of them has a 60Hz option...

I need to re-check MGS3 (but I'm still quite sure it has a 60Hz option), but I'm positive about Silent Hill 3. Strange. Where do you live anyway?

im suspecting uk or aus ? xP where else could pal be , "but I'm positive about Silent Hill 3" me 2 im sure and im pretty sure about mgs3 :) i will feel silly if im wrong

PAL is used in numerous countries, not just in Europe and Australia.

Basically, all of Europe, Australia, Africa, and Middle-East countries.

NTSC is used in the USA and North America in general, South America, Japan, most of Polynesia, Canada, South Korea.

I need to re-check MGS3 (but I'm still quite sure it has a 60Hz option), but I'm positive about Silent Hill 3. Strange. Where do you live anyway?

Australia...

Both of those games are Europe versions... Some of my other games like CFJ have a specific Australia and New Zealand thing written on the back, but those two should be the same as the UK and other PAL versions...

It annoys the hell out of me, since I read about those two games having the 60hz thing elsewhere too, and yet mine don't.

It annoys the hell out of me, since I read about those two games having the 60hz thing elsewhere too, and yet mine don't.

Yeah... Konami seems very lazy if it bothers to put a good 60Hz option to other PAL releases, but leave Australia/Oceania out of it. I don't get it.