Advance Wars DS gets a release date!

Advance Wars DS is currently scheduled to be released on October 9. Nintendo will be showing it off at E3, and here's hoping they'll announce an online mode, which would surely make this one of the most anticipated portable titles of the year.

Check out the full artical with pictures.

I'm going to buy a DS soon.

• 3 months later...

DS games are unique. And good for the bump.

DS games on PSP would be terribly wrong because of certain aspects within the DS games themselves. For example, the use of the touch screen.

yeah. i actually didnt think of that :lol: but i hope its coming out soon. im sure its coming in october (somewhere around that time) cant wait for it. but im playing psp 4 now. kdash is nintendo dogs any good ?

Funny, I have this slated for an August release...  One could always hope, I suppose.

Look at the original post date for this thread. I already have the game, but having it in english would be the greatest.

Funny, I have this slated for an August release...  One could always hope, I suppose.

Look at the original post date for this thread. I already have the game, but having it in english would be the greatest.

Woah. I didn't notice that. :\ So, how is it? I assume the second reason I got a DS was a good one.