how do u put sound on EVE screenpack?

• 1 month later...

Sry 4 temporaily switching the key conversation but dosent EVE make it really hard to find your char in the selcetion screen?

Edited by Shoma

• 2 weeks later...
Sry 4 temporaily switching the key conversation but dosent EVE make it really hard to find your char in the selcetion screen?

um dummy wat does tat hav 2 do wit the sound problem

Listen punk, if im not mistaken, u probaly dont even know wat EVE is! I just wanted to ask a quick question w/o annoying rookies interupting! I freaken apologized as well... :P:P

Edited by Shoma

Eh? There's sound already on the vs, title, and select screen. If you don't have a sound plugin then:

.:No Mp3 Sound:.

Get the best mp3 plugin.

This was not supplied in the WinMugen most of you downloaded, however, it came with the private beta version of WinMugen, given only to those who donated. This version was specially configured for WinMugen by Elecbyte and can be found here. Easy-update tools

.:Storyboard Sound Bug:.

To get the sound to play on storyboards in WinMugen, you have to take the mp3 file that goes with the story board and place it in the data folder, along with the story board def and sff files, and change the directory in the def from this:

bgm = sound/music.mp3

to this:

bgm = music.mp3

and make sure your sff directory looks like this in your.def file looks like this:

spr = your_intro.sff

Please note this does not work for the title, vs, or select screen, and if you are experiencing problems with no sound after following the two steps above then...

A copy+paste job from a guide I made. Expect an update for this screen pack in the near future.