Dualis Bug : Sprite X coordinate ?

Mollusk

Hi everyone !

I just started programming on DS (I have a little experience on gba too), and I seem to get a bug on a Dualis (at least it seems like it's coming from dualis) : when I set a sprite x position at 511 (or -1), maybe anything superior to 255, not sure, the emulator just stops...

Does anyone have an idea to solve this, or would it be my code ? (it's exactly the same I used on gba, and the same I use to set the Y position, so I find it pretty weird not to work for x...

Thanks in advance !

Mol

Edit : using dualis r6 or r7, did it on both...

Edited by Mollusk

Well, I can see why V-flip would cause trouble since I had inserted a division-by-zero when the V-flip was set while I was debugging, and then left the code in there.. :clapping:

Not sure about the clipping problems, since that code is shared for 256-color and 16-color sprites, but I'll take a look at it.

Ok, thanks.

I'll do some testing to see which sprites exactly don't work, and I'll post the demo with the code...

I have another quick question (I know I should create another post...), but do rotscales work ? It looks like creating a sprite on the bottom screen with rotscale doesn't work (the sprite doesn't show at all), while it does show on the top screen...