Best GBA flash cart?

Z-Neo

Since my son seems to go through games at the rate of 1-2 a week, I figured it might be time to check out a flash cart, and just start sticking games on it for him. I've seen that there are quite a few on the market, can anyone give me some suggestions on which one would be the best to get?

Flash carts are pretty damn expensive. The one I've eventually bought it the Xrom 512 Mbit. I've read some really good reviews and ordered it online which came to total of $143 canadian dollars. I'm really impressed with the unit. It works like it should and there are only few games that I haven't been able to get working. It drains the battery pretty good but it's managable if you have like a 64 mbit game or something.

Since my son seems to go through games at the rate of 1-2 a week, I figured it might be time to check out a flash cart, and just start sticking games on it for him. I've seen that there are quite a few on the market, can anyone give me some suggestions on which one would be the best to get?

this might help you make a choice.

I have a flash2advance 256mb, bought it 2 years ago and it's a great card :)