CVS Server

barranger

the files won't be updated until a developer 'commits' it to the repository, so it's dependent on how often Two9A commits.
I'll probably commit as often as I release working zips. Which is to say, not so very often. But the source will also be included in the zips, as ever, so you can compile it from there.

Sourceforce always lags a few hours behind the actual CVS updates.
Apologies for the lack of recent information, but this won't be SourceForge CVS. A commit should appear immediately.

xcellent work Two9A and also to that guy who you thanked in your latest update.
It's great to see multiple backgrounds finally up in at least one place. At least now I have a piece of GPU code that's verified good.

Sourceforce always lags a few hours behind the actual CVS updates.
Apologies for the lack of recent information, but this won't be SourceForge CVS. A commit should appear immediately.

Ah, I see. What CVS will it be then?

I really appreciate the work on the CVS, but I was wondering...what do you use to compile DSEmu in Windows? (If you use Visual Studio I'm pretty much screwed.) I've been trying different things (MinGW, Automake for Windows) but I just haven't been able to get the sourcecode to configure correctly. I've got the CVS working on my PC and I'm not a total noob (been running Linux as a dual-boot on my good PC and standard on my old computers) so I know how to compile sourcecode. The only problem is: I just don't get it in Windows. Don't spend too much time trying to help me (don't want to pull you away from the developing) but just a quick program name would be great.

what do you use to compile DSEmu in Windows? (If you use Visual Studio I'm pretty much screwed.)
I don't use VS since I can't afford it, so don't worry. But Microsoft give out the C++ compiler that ships with VS2k3 for free:

Visual C++ 2003 Toolkit

Windows Platform SDK

NMake 1.5

It's all free! Have fun.

Don't spend too much time trying to help me (don't want to pull you away from the developing)
Don't worry about that; I'm not exactly doing much right now, at 7am.