dsemu Skins

Aoshi

I know its kinda early for this but is dsemu going to be skinable like winamp or not.

It would be kinda cool if it was.

so many looks it would be so cool

If you ever need a skinner i could help out.

Yes, you are right, it is much too early to be deciding on whether or not there will be skinning feature. Right now, I'm sure Two9A is just worrying about the CPU and maybe even the GPU sometime in the future. Of course, don't get me wrong, a skinning feature would be great but, as you said, it is still much too early to tell.

Also, please, let Two9A speak. I mean, I could be totally off the mark, but somehow I doubt it.

is dsemu going to be skinable like winamp or not.

It would be kinda cool if it was.

Yer know, I've never seen the point in skinning for applications like that. I use a plain audio player with no skins, but a heck of a lot of features (which is more important :P ) Hell, if you want to make it skinnable, go right ahead; the code's out there.
Right now, I'm sure Two9A is just worrying about the CPU and maybe even the GPU sometime in the future. Of course, don't get me wrong, a skinning feature would be great but, as you said, it is still much too early to tell.
You weren't wide of the mark, sir; just about spot on. User interface issues don't tend to plague me so much as a broken GPU.