So once I've got a DC emulator on my PC...

AFAIK, you need more than a simple program to rip a GD-ROM. i think you need to have a special firmware on your DVD-ROM drive (or whatever) to even read GD-ROMs, let alone rip them.

AFAIK, you need more than a simple program to rip a GD-ROM. i think you need to have a special firmware on your DVD-ROM drive (or whatever) to ever read GD-ROMs, let alone rip them.

AKA the Offical Toshiba GD-ROM reader.

AFAIK, you need more than a simple program to rip a GD-ROM. i think you need to have a special firmware on your DVD-ROM drive (or whatever) to ever read GD-ROMs, let alone rip them.

AKA the Offical Toshiba GD-ROM reader.

Yeah.

Some people say that it's possible to flash your DVD-ROM drive's firmware to allow GD-ROm access, but I don't know if this statement holds any water.

Hey, can someone tell me if you can rip the iso off the G D Roms using isobuster or some similar program?  How do you go about doing this?  I want to make isos for the few games i have left after getting rid of my dreamcast a couple years ago (a dumb move on my part).

You can't, thru normal means. You need a crossover cable with the DC ethernet adapter or a Neo-Geo DC modded crossover cable, both absolutly need a dreamcast to do, along with some drivers. But your stuck looking for ISOs (we don't do requests).

I understand that, I know how to find the iso's...I just thought ripping the Iso's would be much faster then downloading them. It's quite nice to be playing Sonic again!! : )