So once I've got a DC emulator on my PC...

well I've got plenty of space for ISOs et all on my 180Gb and my 80Gb hard drives, but how do I get an ISO? is there a program that rips it from the game disk? I guess there's probably somewhere, possibly, to download some, but no doubt it's illegal and you can't tell me...

well I've got plenty of space for ISOs et all on my 180Gb and my 80Gb hard drives, but how do I get an ISO? is there a program that rips it from the game disk? I guess there's probably somewhere, possibly, to download some, but no doubt it's illegal and you can't tell me...

Yes, we can't tell you where to get those, since it's against the board rules. However, it's not very hard to find ISOs on P2P or BitTorrent.

Besides, ripping a n image from the Dreamcast GD-ROMs is harder than usual ripping, since normal CD-ROM drives can't read GD-ROMs.

cool, cheers!

so get onto P2P (once I move to my new flat with my own net connection rather than Uni's...) and download, then a-dreamcasting I shall go!

thankin ye all kindly

PS. my email address in sp_spaceboy@msn.com

just so you know... seeing how you know I'm looking for ISOs... erm... :P tralala...

:D

cool, cheers!

so get onto P2P (once I move to my new flat with my own net connection rather than Uni's...) and download, then a-dreamcasting I shall go!

thankin ye all kindly

PS. my email address in sp_spaceboy@msn.com

just so you know... seeing how you know I'm looking for ISOs... erm...  :) tralala...

:P

Many games do work but most of them have some bugs (either speed-wise or graphical wise). Before downloading any ISOs, I suggest that you head over to Chankast's homepage and read the compatibility list.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, we can't tell you where to get those, since it's against the board rules. However, it's not very hard to find ISOs on P2P or BitTorrent.

Besides, ripping a n image from the Dreamcast GD-ROMs is harder than usual ripping, since normal CD-ROM drives can't read GD-ROMs.

Hey, can someone tell me if you can rip the iso off the G D Roms using isobuster or some similar program? How do you go about doing this? I want to make isos for the few games i have left after getting rid of my dreamcast a couple years ago (a dumb move on my part).

Hey, can someone tell me if you can rip the iso off the G D Roms using isobuster or some similar program?  How do you go about doing this?  I want to make isos for the few games i have left after getting rid of my dreamcast a couple years ago (a dumb move on my part).

You can't, thru normal means. You need a crossover cable with the DC ethernet adapter or a Neo-Geo DC modded crossover cable, both absolutly need a dreamcast to do, along with some drivers. But your stuck looking for ISOs (we don't do requests).