Raine is a arcade emulator for Windows, DOS & Linux.
* source/games/xsystem2.c: fix coin bugs in plumppop and tnzs by taking the "mcu simulation" from mame. Interesting code, by the way...
* source/: profile.h, alleg/profile.c, gui/about.c: show an estimation of your cpu frequency in the about dialog (?! icon) after you have loaded at least one game.
* source/games/macrossp.c: fix company, add more cycles to avoid slow downs, and fix non transparent sprites (are there really some ?)
* source/games/hyperpcb.c: hyperpac is now working (thanks to mame for the "mcu simulation" !) Also, speed hacks for hyperpac and hyperpcb are now working correctly.
* source/games/default.c: force recalibration of the rdtsc timer everytime we run a new game. This fixes bad music speed of some games when you had run outzone as your first game in raine.
* source/: sound/sasound.h, alleg/sasound.c, alleg/soundcfg.c, seal/sasound.c: remove all the low level sound parameters from raine.cfg, and put safe values in the source instead (I hope these ones are safe at least !).
* source/games/gunbird.c: fix the bad colours in s1945 demo. It was because the sprites need to be delayed by 2 frames.
* source/timer.c: fix a very bad bug with periodic timers. It fixes music speed in tengai and strikers 1945.
* source/config.c: display info about 16bpp games (in -listinfo)
* source/games/nmk.c: - remove useless draw_acrobatm and fix bad sprites (in acrobatm, but maybe it affects other games too).
- fix -listinfo for tdragon2 and macross2
- fix bad layer in acrobatm (alignement ?)
- add function keys F5-F8 to toggle manually layers (for those who are inteerested !).
Get it at - http://www.rainemu.com/
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Raine 0.37.1 Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users