Login to Account Create an Account
Raine 0.37.1 Released!
Posted 25 December 2002 - 08:42 PM
* source/games/xsystem2.c: fix coin bugs in plumppop and tnzs by taking the "mcu simulation" from mame. Interesting code, by the way...
* source/: profile.h, alleg/profile.c, gui/about.c: show an estimation of your cpu frequency in the about dialog (?! icon) after you have loaded at least one game.
* source/games/macrossp.c: fix company, add more cycles to avoid slow downs, and fix non transparent sprites (are there really some ?)
* source/games/hyperpcb.c: hyperpac is now working (thanks to mame for the "mcu simulation" !) Also, speed hacks for hyperpac and hyperpcb are now working correctly.
* source/games/default.c: force recalibration of the rdtsc timer everytime we run a new game. This fixes bad music speed of some games when you had run outzone as your first game in raine.
* source/: sound/sasound.h, alleg/sasound.c, alleg/soundcfg.c, seal/sasound.c: remove all the low level sound parameters from raine.cfg, and put safe values in the source instead (I hope these ones are safe at least !).
* source/games/gunbird.c: fix the bad colours in s1945 demo. It was because the sprites need to be delayed by 2 frames.
* source/timer.c: fix a very bad bug with periodic timers. It fixes music speed in tengai and strikers 1945.
* source/config.c: display info about 16bpp games (in -listinfo)
* source/games/nmk.c: - remove useless draw_acrobatm and fix bad sprites (in acrobatm, but maybe it affects other games too).
- fix -listinfo for tdragon2 and macross2
- fix bad layer in acrobatm (alignement ?)
- add function keys F5-F8 to toggle manually layers (for those who are inteerested !).
Get it at - http://www.rainemu.com/
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users