DOSBox is a DOS emulator for Windows & Linux.
* CPU:Added support for 386 address lookup prefix and changed the cycles/millsecond handling.
* VGA:Support for split screen, doubling of width/height and fixes for scrolling.
* DOS:Lot's of fixes with FCB's, some fixes to file handling under linux and builtin ANSI.SYS support now.
* TIMER:New cpu cycles allow much more accurate timing and fixed a big bug in the PUT emulation.
* MOUSE:Fixes with highres modes and support for games changing the mouse speed.
* DISNEY:Added support for the disney sound source.
* DEBUG:More types of breakpoints added.
* Lot's of other small additiions and fixes to Shell,Bios,Joystick,XMS and EMS.
Biggest change for this release is the new way of handling the cpu cycles for better timing, this also gives dosbox the option to release the cpu time it doesn't need back to the operating system. If you think your game is running slowly, you might wanna consider raising the cycles, so be sure to read the README file on how to do this and for other information.
Source news at - http://www.amigaforever.com/
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Cloanto Amiga Forever Press Release
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users