Login to Account Create an Account
Cloanto Amiga Forever Press Release
Posted 25 December 2002 - 08:36 PM
* CPU:Added support for 386 address lookup prefix and changed the cycles/millsecond handling.
* VGA:Support for split screen, doubling of width/height and fixes for scrolling.
* DOS:Lot's of fixes with FCB's, some fixes to file handling under linux and builtin ANSI.SYS support now.
* TIMER:New cpu cycles allow much more accurate timing and fixed a big bug in the PUT emulation.
* MOUSE:Fixes with highres modes and support for games changing the mouse speed.
* DISNEY:Added support for the disney sound source.
* DEBUG:More types of breakpoints added.
* Lot's of other small additiions and fixes to Shell,Bios,Joystick,XMS and EMS.
Biggest change for this release is the new way of handling the cpu cycles for better timing, this also gives dosbox the option to release the cpu time it doesn't need back to the operating system. If you think your game is running slowly, you might wanna consider raising the cycles, so be sure to read the README file on how to do this and for other information.
Source news at - http://www.amigaforever.com/
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users