After the last inconvenients whit the 1.0 and 1.0a releases, of the emu loading and running tool, @ruantec Emu-Selector, @ruantec-Man and Gismo released a new version of the tool, hoping this time to have no more troubles. Here are the news for this release:
* The load shortcut support has been turned off (due several problems loading.lnk
* The same compatibilites as the V.0.1b(the best release)
* Now the selector start.exe files not.lnk files
* some errors are fixed now(now you will be able to start the emus again!)
* Always on top option added.
* I really sorry for the last releases.......
* check the readme.txt file for more infos.
* this release is the work and hard tests of me(@ruantec-Man) and Gismo
So great news for the users who where having troubles with the tool (like me
::> Download @ruantec Emu-Selector from here.
::> Visit @ruantec Emu-Selector Site, to get more info and news.
::> The rest of the news credited to NGEmu.
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
@ruantec Emu-Selector v1.0b
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users