Login to Account Create an Account
Dapple 0.94a Released!
Posted 12 November 2002 - 04:17 AM
* CPU fix to SBC opcode, fixing "Jeopardy!" and, I presume, also "Spy Vs. Spy"? Released as hot update.
* Removed "dapple.pgx" reading, replacing it with "dapple.ini", a text
* Also, "dapple.chr" files are no longer used (they are a big waste of space in other versions too, as they are only 2 bytes), and if you used a modified charset, you will have to set it again. I am sorry for this.
* I have removed Detox from the distribution, but will provide it separately on Sourceforge. Additionally, a binary-only distribution shall coexist with the source-and-binary distribution for those who would rather not download the source code.
* Additionally, tweaked the waitstate method, so the delay code is never executed if hold=0 (it ran once?), but I do not seem to notice any improvement.
* Made setting 6656 byte drive buffer turn on the fast drive mode. It should have done this in 0.92, but clueless me forgot to do it.
Get it at http://sourceforge.n...rojects/dapple/
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users