Dapple is a Apple ][ emulator for DOS.
* CPU fix to SBC opcode, fixing "Jeopardy!" and, I presume, also "Spy Vs. Spy"? Released as hot update.
* Removed "dapple.pgx" reading, replacing it with "dapple.ini", a text
* Also, "dapple.chr" files are no longer used (they are a big waste of space in other versions too, as they are only 2 bytes), and if you used a modified charset, you will have to set it again. I am sorry for this.
* I have removed Detox from the distribution, but will provide it separately on Sourceforge. Additionally, a binary-only distribution shall coexist with the source-and-binary distribution for those who would rather not download the source code.
* Additionally, tweaked the waitstate method, so the delay code is never executed if hold=0 (it ran once?), but I do not seem to notice any improvement.
* Made setting 6656 byte drive buffer turn on the fast drive mode. It should have done this in 0.92, but clueless me forgot to do it.
Get it at http://sourceforge.n...rojects/dapple/
Welcome to 1Emulation.comRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Dapple 0.94a Released!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users