Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

anyone heard of Hotline Servers?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
Click to view battle stats
i know edge emu has some. ive only found clients for mac pc's. are there any for windows? im really intrested, it sounds cool. could someone help me please? thanks.:yeah:

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
I used to use Hotline a little bit but I haven't used it for a long time because all the sites I had stopped working. I need to look for some new ones... If I find any I will post them here.

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
i would really appreaciate it. all ive been able to find are download clients for Mac computers. i know there are still servers running though, cause they have them posted on the emuparadise forum. what are they actually? are they like ftps, and run off of peoples computers? im really curious about this thing, cause ive never heard of it till now. weird huh? :happy:

ShiniGama

ShiniGama

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
The Hotline servers work a lot like Gnutella. The servers are mostly independant but it can also connect peer to peer. I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users