Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

anyone have a romcenter.dat for kawa x se?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

dustindt

dustindt

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Click to view battle stats
I'm getting frustrated not being able to come up with a working romset for any of the games except ssv and svc.

Please anyone?

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
well for the most part, kawa-hex is open to different p1's, m1's and some s1's eg: many of us have different svc versions and ssv has a few p1's out

dustindt

dustindt

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm pretty new to this.
Maybe you can tell me which roms I need to replace on cthd2003 and kof2002 when I get messed up sound and garbled graphics?
If i had a romcenter.dat i could pick out the proper crc's that im looking for. I have downloaded probably over a gig worth of rom sets of rotd cthd and kof2k2 and have nothing to show for it haha.

TIA,
Dustin

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
ok,
for cthd2k3, you need to get the neoragex version which you can grab[url=Blah[/url]

as for kof2k2, you need to use decrypted roms for it to work on kawa-x
best thing to do for that is get winkawaks with a loader with a dat that has kof2k2 in it. before you go to load a game, go to tools and check off to keep decrypted c's/s1 then load and start that game. when the game is loaded the saved files will be with winkawaks.exe

from there, you extract the kof2002.zip and delete the c roms that it has and use the ones that winkawaks saved and then make a zip called kof2k2nd.zip and enjoy :lol:

theres also a neogeo tool for encrypting/decrypting c roms but i had no luck with it (maybe you can hehe)

another easier way is if you can find the decrypted set (kof2k2n i believe) and just follow what i said after you got the saved c roms :lol:

Edited by Prican25, 14 January 2005 - 06:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users