Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SvC Chaos Rom For NeoRageX

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mantronix

mantronix

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Click to view battle stats
i ve tried more than 10 different svcplus roms but none of them was perfect, the "best one" i have has got sound problems - only the music runs - the fight noises not - i have already swapped the m1 roms and the other fixes - please help me - i need the file svcbl (bootleg) rom for neorage x and the svcplus rom 4 neorage x too - thanks a lot

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

i ve tried more than 10 different svcplus roms but none of them was perfect, the "best one" i have has got sound problems - only the music runs - the fight noises not - i have already swapped the m1 roms and the other fixes - please help me - i need the file svcbl (bootleg) rom for neorage x and the svcplus rom 4 neorage x too - thanks a lot

You don't need two different romsets, unless you like your games cloned...
(Mine is just svcplus)

Btw, are you running WinXP? I would give you a link, a it has been reported that this particular site has malicious code that affects XP systems.... I'm not 100% sure though.

If you'd like to take a risk, go to http://www.-Jorge Galvan's Site-.com

webcarrot

webcarrot

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
http://www.1emulatio...?showtopic=4149

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users