Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ZiNc WIP

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Click to view battle stats
Some new info about the current state of the ZiNc emulator has surfaced.
Goto www.emuhype.com to check them out.

However, don't bother asking for a release date.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
from what I hear, the emu will be abondoned after the next release and the guy who writes the emu is gonna go work in a farm or something new zealand

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

from what I hear, the emu will be abondoned after the next release and the guy who writes the emu is gonna go work in a farm or something new zealand

That is true. The_Author, PeteB, smf and others are releasing the final version soon. After that, it's good bye.

Edited by Agozer, 03 January 2004 - 12:23 AM.

Repoman

Repoman

Novice

• Members
  • 20 posts
Its such a shame that it will be their last release, it really is my fav emulator of all....lets hope the Tekken sound is fixed, and they manage to emu the sound chip...that would be so sweet......

lets hope someone else take it up and keeps it goind, be such a shame to see it not updated.... :D

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts

Its such a shame that it will be their last release, it really is my fav emulator of all....lets hope the Tekken sound is fixed, and they manage to emu the sound chip...that would be so sweet......

lets hope someone else take it up and keeps it goind, be such a shame to see it not updated.... :D

ppl kina have already taken it up for quite a while. They're called the mame team...only they don't let you play street fighter ex games :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users