Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A Tricky Request...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tidus

Tidus

The Shadow......

• Premium Members
  • 497 posts
Click to view battle stats
Well,Its State There.IF You Have Find IT,Please Post THe Link Hare.I Don't Care Wheather It IS RAR OR Zip.Thx.
PS IF MML2 HAs Not Been Dumped Please Post Here.
EDIT:Also Need HArry Potter 1&2.THX!

Edited by Tidus, 29 December 2003 - 05:53 AM.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
Megaman X6, its at my local blockbuster :( ill rent it and rip it for you because i want it myself anyway, but be warned either you can get it from me on my dialup and it will take FOREVER or you can wait a little longer and ill try and get on a Broadband connection (i have like 8 places to go for broadband when i need it hehe)

but im not entireley sure if i can get it for you, your best bet is to probably just look in Romster Hub and ClassicSega hub on DC

Tidus

Tidus

The Shadow......

• Premium Members
  • 497 posts
I don't Use DC now,so when u rip it,please PM me and is Harry Potter out as a ISO now?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Well,Its State There.IF You Have Find IT,Please Post THe Link Hare.I Don't Care Wheather It IS RAR OR Zip.Thx.
PS IF MML2 HAs Not Been Dumped Please Post Here.
EDIT:Also Need HArry Potter 1&2.THX!

Erm.....Tidus, it would be easier to read your posts if you would use a space after a period (.) and a comma (,)... Followed by not typing every words' First Letter As A Capital... Just a suggestion. :)

Edited by Agozer, 30 December 2003 - 06:37 PM.

Tidus

Tidus

The Shadow......

• Premium Members
  • 497 posts
well,OK.but does any1 had info about Harry Potter and Megaman Legend 2?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users