Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dreamcast question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BuRRdRinkA

BuRRdRinkA

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Alcohol,Females,computers,Carolina Panthers, and the Lakers!
Click to view battle stats
I just downloaded a game for DC and it's in parts that are numbered along with an sfv file. How would I compile to a nrg or cdi image?

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
This has been posted before somewhere, I remember because I was looking for the same thing.

If you have WinRar you just open the first numbered file, it should be a.rar file, and then let it do its magic.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
try to open the first file (should have the number 1, 01, 001, etc. somewhere in the name)

Windows will not know what to do with it, select the option that lets you pick a program from the list, pick WinRAR (or whatever you use to open RARs, i use PicoZip because it opens every compressed file there is about hehe)

It should open right up in WinRAR however i only tried it with PicoZIP, now just extract the contents somewhere, burn, or do whatever your supposed to do with what you got, and your done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users