registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Garou Mark Of The Wolves cheats (nebula/winkawks) - Arcade Emulators [/pc/arcade] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Garou Mark Of The Wolves cheats (nebula/winkawks)

- - - - - cheats nebula winkawks garou mark of the wolves dat data file dip dip switch cheat code

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

oweaponx

oweaponx

Novice

• Members+
  • 21 posts

Hi, forum!

I (currently) have Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Prototype), which I play on Winkawks (personal fave for Neo-Geo, as I can use macros right off). I may look for a non-prototype in the future.

Anyway, I'm looking for cheat codes (dat files) for GMOTW. I know there are codes to play as the bosses in the arcade, and I know that you just go past Rock/Terry to get Grant/Kain when set to console. I'm just trying to find any other cheats that may be available.

So far, while searching, all I've found are DIP switch cheat codes. Just in case any other GMOTW fans are interested:

1-1 Unknown
1-2 Both players are Invicible
1-3 Stage select
1-4 Unknown
1-5 Unknown
1-6 Unknown
1-7 Unknown
1-8 Unknown

2-1 Easy special moves
2-2 View characters ending
2-3 Skip to next round
2-4 Unknown
2-5 Unknown
2-6 Unknown
2-7 Unknown
2-8 Unknown

If anyone has an update to the DIPS, or a dat file, please feel free to share!

FYI: as most of the prior Garou games, 2-1 allows you to do the S-Power with d,d+A = 2 fireballs, A. P-Power with d,d+C = 2 fireballs C. Since Garou has "extras," d,d+B  = 2 fireballs B. d,d+D = 2 fireballs D.

Edited by oweaponx, 16 October 2013 - 06:14 PM.

oweaponx

oweaponx

Novice

• Members+
  • 21 posts

I think I've found some, for any who are interested: Emulator Cheats • View forum - Other Arcade Emulators - Cheats & Requests

Kawaks Cheats v1.62 - EmuCR

ClockworkBastard

ClockworkBastard

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts
You should get to adequate roms for the Garou:MotW
Here all that I got for Kawaks

MotW
Set2
Decrypted C
prototype