Problem with Metal Slug 3

Hey, I'm a new member so hello to all. Well, I've had Metal Slug 3 for NRX for quite a while. The game works perfectly except for the slug status bar at the top not showing up. Just wanted to know if this is normal for the NRX version or is the copy I have missing something ( file is mslug3nd, 38.1 mb). I also have this rom for Kawaks and the status bar for the mslug shows up there. Any ideas??

Never heard of the problem before <_<

My advice would be to use kawaks for every new NeoGeo game.

I have never been a fan of NeorageX. The GUI and Sound in that emulator sucks.

:) Sorry I can't solve your problem

Yep, that screenshot is what my version looks like Emsley. I've been playing this so long it just looks normal to me lol. So I'm guessing I'm missing a file or need to swap in another one.

Well Shin, the NRX gui is fine with me and I could care less about perfect sound. The bottom line is that using Kwaks for Neogeo games won't fly on my less than stellar computer( AMD 300mhz, 64mb ram). Capcom games are fine though.

Finally got the issue resloved Emsley. I had ran across the snk site you just posted earlier today. I slaved away for nearly 4 hours (dialup *sigh*) downlading King of Fighters 2000 for NRX which turns out to have graphics glitches. The main menu is shot to hell.....in any case I said what the heck and started downloading Mslug 3 and thank God, after a little over 3 hours, it finished, I loaded the rom up and its perfecto!! Thanks for the help all though ;)