NEw syndicate demo

Shoma

ZOmg i just d/l this demo off a whim and i gotta tell ya, the coop demo on this looks amazing. if u get a room full of pple who know what thyre doing its fun. however as fun as it is, its kinda off setting with the whole class fps theme.,

for one, everyone can heal, and i dont really see whats so cool about the support sniper class considering my first few powers are general powers.

Everyone can heal and everyone can hack so im kinda confused as those powers are usually separated by classes.

I have to play it some more to find out if the classes differ other than the way kill things.

anyone played the demo on xbl?

• 1 month later...

I played it for about an hour, I never got any new powers unlocked from what I started with. Also I kept getting stuck on random corners when it started getting hectic and bullets were flying. Something I'll wait to buy til its used.

I'm still a big fan of single player.

While I do agree some of my best gaming memories are of multiplayer (MOHAA)

Nothing beats an immersive single player - its like reading a book to your self.

I'm still a big fan of single player.

While I do agree some of my best gaming memories are of multiplayer (MOHAA)

Nothing beats an immersive single player - its like reading a book to your self.

Single player I agree with you, like an rpg is great alone...BUT co-op is like something different, It's a group experience that cant be beaten.

It's hard for me to concentrate playing games like these in this decade. Most of these new games are good to mediocre, and are based off of a template that was created by better games before them. Syndicate is nowhere near being bad, however with playing so many similar and better First Person Shooters in the past, it's hard for me to get past a few hours. The point of co-op to me, was to have someone else help me, or have someone that I can assist to complete a game's campaign. Working out is easier and less tedious if you have someone to do it with you. I would have been less likely to complete Gears of War without a partner.

It's hard for me to concentrate playing games like these in this decade. Most of these new games are good to mediocre, and are based off of a template that was created by better games before them. Syndicate is nowhere near being bad, however with playing so many similar and better First Person Shooters in the past, it's hard for me to get past a few hours. The point of co-op to me, was to have someone else help me, or have someone that I can assist to complete a game's campaign. Working out is easier and less tedious if you have someone to do it with you. I would have been less likely to complete Gears of War without a partner.

In all honesty syndicate was never that good.