registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> I need help - Page 2 - PS3 Hacks [/ps3] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I need help

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Mooney

Mooney

The Stealthy Cheat

• Ultra Members
  • 3,074 posts
  • Interests:C++, HTML, NDS, PSP, girls, 1emu, 1up, Neo-Cream
I'm not sure where they might sell $50 PSN cards around where I live... we only have Walgreens and one small Blockbuster (the nearest Best Buy is a good bit away and I don't always have a car available) but I'll check 'em and get back to you.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Just go buy a PSN Card from a store for crying out loud.

:)

My country is only selling my country PSN card. If i can buy a US PSN card here, i would have buy it... :)

But

But

Why are you using a US account considering where you live?

Lucandrake

Lucandrake

Chill

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,059 posts
  • Interests:The internet is an interest.
The accounts over there are limited no? As in the PSN store has a lot less content, demos, and videos when compared to the US PSN store?

Anyways, I tried to access my old Paypal account, no luck, I've also asked some local friends to see if they have one and all said no, sorry.

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
Yes, US PSN have more stuffs, more demos, more PSN games :) Malaysia's PSN sucks. And they thought we are all Japanese speaking by giving us Japanese PS1 games :)

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
Nvm, i finally found a dealer who brought in the PSN cards legally to my country (the reason i am hesistant to buy from here also due to credit card fraud which can cause your PSN ID to be banned).

Anyway, thanks for the helps rendered.

Mods, you may close this topic now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users