registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> [01/11/2010] Bayonetta - Page 3 - 1Emulation.com Reviews [/reviews] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[01/11/2010] Bayonetta

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts

The 1.01 patch is out and gives the option to install data onto the HDD. The download size is 138MB, and install size is 4544MB which takes roughly 15 minutes to install. Loading times (excluding the practice mode between chapters) much shorter, so fiddling with the menus, journal entries, picking up new items, etc. is much faster now.

emsley: You need to be connected to the Internet in order to download any patches, so yes.

Ah, so it helps in cutting out those minor irritations. I am going to hunt down an R3 copy then. Hard to find one now as it seems to be sold out everywhere here.....

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
right - so I still need a pretty large cable to piggy back my PS3 to the PC.
I miss resident evil 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users